Request a quote, or just send us a message.
If you are an existing client with a login for our Portal, please submit via that platform instead.
+1 (661) 310-3338 | su.ralc
Your request was received
We will be in touch shortly, we answer all enquiries the same business day.
- Scope: alongside our comprehensive range of simultaneous interpretation and push-to-talk discussion systems, we carry complete audio and video systems to enable us to support your meeting as a single supplier.
- Size: our rental inventory enables us to support numerous large scale events at the same time all around the world, even factoring in shipping times.
- Manufacturers: we carry the latest equipment from the most recognizable trusted names in their respective industries.
- Servicing: our equipment is regularly serviced and upgraded.
- Faults: reported faults are tracked and items instantly removed from service until the issue is resolved.
- Testing: items and systems are tested before every rental.
- Barcoding: our worldwide rental inventory is uniquely barcoded and asset tracked. We have custom database solutions to manage the distribution of asstes such as receivers to your attendees on site to minimize losses and to provide data on usage. These can be easily tied into your event registration system.
- Stock management: our systems enable us to predict what will have in stock months ahead so you can be assured of receiving what you ordered.
- Options: we ship equipment all over the world every day, from single items by courier to dedicated ocean containers.
- Return: for ease of returning equipment shipped via Fedex, we can supply return labels and arrange a pick up from you.
- Partners: our shipping partners for air and ocean are the most respected in the event freight business.
- Carnets: we have extensive experience of importing our rental equipment in and out of hundreds of air and ocean ports, and supply ATA carnets with our equipment when required.