Request a quote, or just send us a message.
If you are an existing client with a login for our Portal, please submit via that platform instead.
+1 (661) 310-3338 | su.ralc
Your request was received
We will be in touch shortly, we answer all enquiries the same business day.
Meetings and Events
Large Scale Events
- Any venue: from meeting rooms to stadiums, boardrooms to cruise ships, indoor or outdoor, we have the experience and technology to cover it.
- As many languages as you need: We have technology that can deliver up to 32 channels of simultaneous interpretation.
- Many spoken languages: your various speakers can all take the stage and present in their native tongue.
- Devices: we have solutions using rental or one time purchase devices depending on your use case.
- Your choice of platform: whether it is Zoom, Webex, Hangouts, Intercall, etc: we can interface with your existing conference platform, or provide you a turnkey solution.
- Multiple rooms: each participant can communicate with anyone on the call, whilst only speaking and hearing their native language.
- How: by streaming your event audio and/or video to a remote location or the cloud, where the simultaneous interpretation can be performed and the resulting feeds returned to site, to be distibuted either via user smartphones or dedicated devices.
- Where: either to another room in the same facility e.g. to support multiple rooms at the same convention center, or to the other side of the world.
- When: When logistics or economics prevent the use of on site interpreters, or when there just is not enough space for them in your meeting room.
- Inclusivity: Push to talk microphones at every seat let everyone participate with no interruptions.
- Reliability: state of the art integrated language and audio visual systems.
- Connectivity: patch in remote participants speaking other languages via phone or web.
- Security: encrypted distribution of wireless audio and interpretation.
- Streaming: meeting audio and multi camera video can easily be captured for web streaming or archive purposes.
- Topics: from general sales to highly technical engineering or medical conferences, we have teams of linguists with direct experience and certification.
- Staff: certified professional linguists supported by highly experienced production staff and professional technicians.
- What you need: extensive rental inventory, from full soundproof interpreter booths to the smallest microphone and earpiece.
- When you need it: delivered on time to your location anywhere in the world.
- Interpreters: Our worldwide network of certified simultaneous conference interpreters are ready to assist with your event whatever the topic.
- Technicians: Our highly experienced technicians are dedicated to providing your event and our interpreters with the technical support they deserve.
- Project Management: our project management staff will guide you through from any questions you may have about how to implement interpretation at your event to a solution that works for your budget. Their experience in event logistics will ensure that no detail is overlooked implementing out our proposal to service your event as promised.